Each year at the September meeting of the Board, the Treasurer shall submit a budget of estimated income and expenditures for such fiscal year to the Board for approval. The Board may amend or revise the proposed budget submitted by the Treasurer. The Finance Committee shall also submit such other financial reports as may be requested by the Board. The Treasurer shall form a Finance Committee that will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain financial and accounting records;
- Prepare current reports for Board meetings;
- Deposit all receipts and process expenditures;
- Prepare budget and revise as necessary;
- Maintain system of internal controls reflecting Sarbanes-Oxley implications on non-profit boards;
- Coordinate above tasks with administrator.